Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All About Christina!

Hello bloggers and anyone else who reads this! My name is Christina (if you did not know already) and I will be 21 in 6 days. I was born in Michigan, but moved to Alabama when I was 7. Some people say I have a funny accent, but I think they are just crazy. I am probably one of the shortest people you will ever meet. I am on 4'11"! I go to South Alabama because it is close to my home and my parents are my best friends, so I did not want to be too far away from them. Actually, I live with them. Music is the water I drink and the air that I breathe. I love and appreciate all music but my favorite is rap. I also enjoy reading, writing, and playing video games. My ultimate plan in life is to finish college, become an English teacher, get married, write an autobiography, and move far away from Alabama. I love to laugh and make other people laugh. Though I may be almost 21, I pretty much only watch cartoons. My favorites are Spongebob, South Park, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Some random facts that about me that I think you would like to know is I have been to Disney World 8 times and I hate the taste of toothpaste. That's about all I can think of to tell you about myself for right now. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment