Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fall EDM 310 Podcasts

I checked out last semesters EDM 310 podcasts and it really helped me out to know what i have to do when I present mine. The first podcast I watched was Possibilities for Using Facebook in an Educational Setting by Allison and Shundretta. Though very important and useful information was given it sounded like they were reading straight from note cards. Though the information was good things to know, I felt like they were a bit hazy on their topic. The word "um" was used a lot and does not sound as professional. I know these podcasts are just student ones, but they should be the best they could possibly be! Perhaps, practicing out loud with my partner or someone else before actually making the podcast will help out to not make those errors.

I listened to College of Education Classes and Technology Used in Them by Kathryn, Kerrie, and Hanna. I feel like their podcast went along smoothly. It went a little bit better than the first podcast I listened to. The only thing I noticed that may could have been improved was that they talked to each other or asked questions while they were giving the information/presentation. Though, this may not necessarily be a bad thing, because it makes the podcast more relaxed. Plus, I have in mind that these are students just like me, making their first podcast. It won't be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment